Anyone visiting or working at WesCEF premises must abide by the following protocols:
The following COVID risk controls remain in place:
- Do not come to work if you’re feeling unwell.
- Maintain 1.5 metre physical distancing where possible.
- Adhere to meeting room capacity limits.
- Wear surgical or N95/P2 masks indoors where 1.5 metre separation cannot be maintained and in vehicles if travelling with other people. Masks are also required when you visit the Medical Centre.
- Stay home if you are a close contact. If you have no symptoms and are advised by your supervisor that you’re required to come into work, the following additional controls must be followed:
- Wear a surgical or P2/N95 mask while at work
- Record a daily negative RAT prior to attending work
- Contact the Medical Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 434 013 if unwell, are a close contact or PRIOR to returning to work from being unwell.